Our Event Round-Up is included in:
– the print magazine (provided you meet the deadline)
– on our online calendar
– in our monthly “events round-up” emails.
See below for full details and deadlines.
- Deadline for the print Spring + Summer magazine is Feb. 1st
- Deadline for print Fall + Winter magazine is Aug. 1st
- We will always take submissions for our online calendar and monthly “event round-up” email … just make sure to have them in at least two weeks before the beginning of the month (ex: June 15th for our July round-up).
We are looking for events throughout the state, and into the fringes of our border states:
- general events (such as goat yoga, summer solstice, summer yoga series, reiki or chakra class, etc) These events should be offered at $99 or less.
– Partners can list 2 events for free in print (1 per issue).
– Partners can list up to 4 per quarter for online calendar and round-up (approx. 1 per month)
– Non-partners can list events for $50 each.
– If it’s a truly free, non-promotional community event, non-partners can submit their event for free
- YTT (teacher training) courses will be listed along with a solo email blast to our community and an online post for $200/partner or $300/non partner
- Retreats/Festivals will be listed along with a solo email blast to our community and an online post for $200/partner or $300/non partner
- Conferences/Workshops will be listed along with a solo email blast to our community and an online post for $200/partner or $300/non partner
If you are interested in listing your event(s) please fill out this google form:
Purchase your event listing below
(not a partner yet? grab an annual partnership HERE to SAVE $$)
Partners help us keep this magazine FREE for the community.