This ½ day Mindfulness Retreat at Yoga Sanctuary is an invitation set aside the demands of everyday life to indulge in an afternoon of nurturing yourself with mindfulness. Through a series of gentle, guided practices you will experience how mindfulness practice relieves stress, builds resilience, and increases (self) compassion.
Over the 3 hours we spend together you will:
· Explore the connections between stress, resilience and mindfulness practice
· Examine how stress lives as a dynamic pattern in both your body and mind
· Practice guided, formal mindfulness training – meditation, yoga and breathing
· Learn quick ways to regulate yourself in the moment
· Reflect and integrate what you learn and experience in community with other seekers
Please join Colette DeHarpporte, qualified Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) instructor and certified RYT through Holistic Yoga Teacher Training, for this rare opportunity to pause and deeply experience the space, and the profound sense of peace and freedom that can arise out of mindfulness practice.
Link to register: https://www.yogasanctuarympls.com/workshops-class-series