How are your hips? Can you walk, run, crouch, bend, and move the ways you want to? Our hips are responsible for many movements we make each day, both on the yoga mat, and in our daily lives.
If you feel like your hips are holding you back, join us and learn more about how your hips are meant to move and how to maintain range of movement at any age.
Join us for Hips 101:
– Discussion on how hips are perceived in yoga
– Exploration of hip movements and anatomy
– Rolling sequence for hips, psoas, and glutes
– Yoga movement practice culminating in Happy Baby pose, including options and modifications
– Rest and recovery in an extended savasana.
No prior yoga experience is required. Please dress in movement-friendly clothing, and bring a yoga mat.